WH-QUESTIONS. RESPUESTAS PARA EL EJERCICIO.

 Aquí están las respuestas para el ejercicio de las WH-QUESTIONS:

1. - Where is your sister?
    - My sister is at home.

2. - Who is he?
    - He is Richard.

3. - When do your friends arrive?
    - My friends arrive tomorrow.

4. - Whose shirt is this?
    -This shirt is mine.

5.  Why are you so happy?
- Because tomorrow is my birthday.

6. - How is she?
    -She is very tired. She worked a lot yesterday.

7. -Which one is your cup? The red one or the blue one?
    - The red one.

8. - - To whom did you give the book?
    - I gave the book to Alice.

9. -Where is your computer?
    - It's in my room.

10. - What are you doing?
      - I'm preparing dinner.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BIENVENIDOS A WWW:INGLESCONMRPEA.COM

BIENVENIDOS AL BLOG DE INGLÉS CON MR.PEA

Hi everyone! Hola a todos. My name is Mr. Pea y juntos vamos a aprender a hablar en inglés. En esta web encontrarás muchísimos temas y ejerc...